Relations with media and influencers
Acerca offers press services for cultural institutions and campaigns to disseminate projects in national and international media, managing reports, interviews and reviews.
Our long experience in the cultural sector has made us a reference agency for the sector’s media, with whom we maintain a very close relationship on a daily basis.
Our work in this area is based on the following keys:
- Strengthening and binding the network of press contacts and opinion leaders: media plans and map of influencers.
- Defining an argument to harmonise the message and have a useful working document for all team members beyond the press officer.
- Develop specialised content and a carefully crafted image.
- Improving the quality impact in the press by combining information, chronicle, opinion and criticism of the projects.
- Organising an agenda of interviews with the spokespersons to give visibility to the artistic processes and the artists beyond the dissemination of the activities.
- Organising face-to-face meetings, focusing on quality and careful treatment of the press and critics.
- Seeking opportunities throughout the life of the projects, beyond the premiere or launch.