Estampa is a contemporary art fair in Madrid that has been held every autumn for 31 years. Its main focus is on the Spanish art market, with the aim of creating and raising awareness of a sustainable collection for an ever growing gallery sector in Spain. The fair also offers various dependent projects, including the Estampa Encounters and the Colecciona program.
The Estampa Encounters is a cycle organised by the fair with the aim of presenting new projects in Madrid’s contemporary art galleries. In addition, it is intended to draw the attention of new collectors, art buyers and professionals to activate the involvement of artists from the perspective of private collectors, as on the one hand they promote the career of artists with their cultural programs and, on the other hand, establish and support artistic residencies.
Colecciona is a program to stimulate, promote and communicate private cultural patronage in our social and cultural environment. Through various meetings, publications, studies and public calls, Colecciona’s mission is to encourage, inform, standardise and publicise the work of private collectors of contemporary art.
Since 2019, and until today, Acerca Comunicación has accompanied Estampa, and its different projects, with comprehensive communication campaigns and digital strategy, including the following services:
- Development of a comprehensive communication strategy
- Preparation of dossiers and press materials.
- Organization and convening of Colecciona’s presentation conference.
- Management and coordination of interviews
- Constant monitoring of the press and supporting journalists
- Development of social media communication strategy and planning
- Management and coordination of social media channels
- Creation and editing of graphic and audiovisual material for the purpose of distribution and registration
- Live coverage of the fair