ARCOmadrid is Spain’s International Contemporary Art Fair which has been one of the main platforms for the contemporary art market and is one of the most important events in the European agenda of contemporary art as well as for the Latin American market in Europe. For that reason the social media strategy is oriented to be a reference, in the offline as well as in the digital universe.
The general goal of the digital strategy is to highlight ARCOmadrid and ARCOlisboa as commercial platforms for contemporary art, as well as their contribution to the development of contemporary art and in the specific case of ACROmadrid to value the history of art. In addition, further objectives include reaching new sectors and audiences through innovation and creativity, maintaining and reinforcing the fair’s hallmarks.
Since 2022, Acerca Comunicación, among others, has implemented the following actions in different phases:
- Personalization, maintenance and development of dynamic profiles on social media channels: Instagram, X, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Design of graphic materials for social media use
- Creation of audiovisual and photographic content
- Implementation of strategies for the growth of the community
- Implementation of actions to include the public on social media
- Support and implement ad campaigns for various social media channels
- Live coverage of the fair