CentroCentro is a public space for culture and leisure in the city of Madrid (located in the emblematic Palacio de Cibeles) and managed by the public company Madrid Destino. They propose a dialogue between disciplines like design, illustration, art, photography, urban planning, architecture, music, literature and history with the aim of activating critical thinking to face the challenges of the present and the future. Among the various activities they host exhibitions, concerts, workshops, guided tours and other cultural events.
From November 2016 to date, Acerca Comunicación has been developing a 360º comprehensive communication strategy that includes a strategic plan for social networks, monthly newsletters, web recommendations, online advertising and support in managing media presence.
Some of the services offered are detailed below:
- Management, planning and maintenance of social media platforms: Instagram, X, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
- Active search for opinion leaders and influencers in social media in various fields: preparation of lists, invitations, exclusive events, etc.
- Recording and editing of audiovisual materials of the exhibitions and other outstanding projects for their digital dissemination
- photographic content of exhibitions and activities
- Live coverage of a selection of activities in the program, in consultation with the center’s team.
- Support for the media strategy, proposals for reports and interviews on the main events in the center’s program.
- Preparation and sending of monthly program newsletters