TAC! is an annual festival, promoted by the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda, which promotes innovation and experimentation in architecture through the construction of a temporary pavilion in different Spanish cities. This festival, which emerged in 2022, brings together contemporary architecture, young practice, reflection on the urban and the social developments through meetings and cultural activities
Acerca Comunicación has accompanied this project since its first edition, which took place in Granada between October and November 2022, as well as currently for its second edition, which will take place in two venues simultaneously: Valencia and San Sebastian.
Among the services offered are:
- Development of a global strategy and communication consultancy
- Management, planning and coordination of social media (Instagram), as well as proposals for opening new channels.
- Development of corporate graphics, adaptations and creativities.
- Strategic dissemination campaign in the national press: preparation of press releases and submission to national and specialised media databases.
- Management of interviews and in-depth reports in the main specialised and general national media.
- Calling the media for the presentation of each of the venues.
- Live coverage of the presentations and inauguration of the pavilions, as well as other activities of special interest related to the development of the project.
- Preparation of content for distribution through the channels of the organising institutions (Social Media Kit).