The María Cristina Masaveu Peterson Foundation is a private, non-profit Spanish cultural foundation of general interest. Created in 2006 by María Cristina Masaveu, it was initiated with the aim of promoting, within the Masaveu family’s tradition of patronage, culture, education and scientific research at a national and international level.The foundation not only manages the Masaveu Collection, one of the most important private art collections in Spain, but also has its own art collection with works by artists such as Juan van der Hamen, Federico de Madrazo, Keih Haring and Jaume Plensa.
For several years, Acerca Comunicación has been providing a comprehensive communication service for different projects of the Foundation, such as the exhibition «Pedro Masaveu. Passion for Sorolla» (Niemeyer Centre, 2018), the public space project «Julia» by Jaume Plensa (Plaza de Colón, 2018), the exhibition ‘Masaveu Collection. Sorolla’ (Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia, 2023) on the occasion of the Sorolla Centenary, as well as a continuous accompaniment in its activities from the opening to the public of its headquarters in Madrid in October 2019.
The services offered to the María Cristina Masaveu Foundation include:
- Development of a communication strategy and consultancy.
- Strategic dissemination campaign in the national and international press: preparation of press releases and submission to national and specialised media databases.
- Management and coordination of interviews
- Organisation and convening of the opening event, an invitation to personalities from the art world.
- Elaboration, management, implementation and maintenance of the online communication strategy
- Live coverage of activities
- Elaboration of corporate graphics and infographics for more informative communication.
- Consultancy and execution of advertising campaigns on public roads.
- Preparation of monitoring reports and proposals for improvement.