The Spanish Biennal of Architecture and Urbanism (BEAU), promoted by the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda, aims to collect, disseminate and promote architectural works that are considered worthy of being highlighted as cultural and professional elements useful for knowledge, historical reflection and research in this field.
The BEAU is part of the Programme for the Promotion, Dissemination and Internationalisation of Architecture of the Directorate General for Architecture and the Urban Agenda, whose strategic goal it is to project Spanish architecture as an international benchmark for contemporary architecture that knows how to combine the cultural, historical and artistic identity of its heritage with innovation and modernity.
Acerca Comunicación has accompanied the BEAU since 2021, offering a global communication strategy service (BEAU-BIAU), as well as press, digital and advertising strategies for the different milestones corresponding to the last two editions, both the main events as well as the itineraries and programming attached to the biennials.
Specifically, the communication services include the following specific services:
- Design of integral communication strategy for the MITMA’s architecture biennials: Spanish Architecture and Urbanism Biennial (BEAU) and Ibero-American Architecture and Urbanism Biennial (BIAU)
- Preparation of press releases and submission to national and specialised architectural media databases
- Presentations in each of the venues aimed at general and specialised media
- Elaboration, management and execution of the online communication strategy and maintenance
- Live coverage of parallel public program activities
- Development of web content and newsletters
- Development of content for distribution through the channels of the organising institutions (Social Media Kit)
- Creation and management of social ads campaigns for different channels