Culture and Citizenship, a program of the Ministry of Culture and Sport in the Subdirectorate General for Cooperation with the Autonomous Communities, promotes the active participation of citizens and universal access to culture through reflection, debate, mapping and programming activities, steering its actions from a decentralised dimension. Its objective is to achieve a regenerating and structuring culture that is at the heart of the processes of construction and transformation of contemporary societies.
In March 2018, Cultura y Ciudadania / Culture and Citizenship was configured as a project of Acerca Comunicación, from which it has acted in the development, management and maintenance of the digital strategy for its different social channels and its digital promotion in different online advertising campaigns.
With the proposed digital strategy, they managed to strengthen its position as well as to refer to its main lines of work, the Culture and Citizenship Encounter and the Culture and Ruralities Forum, in the national and international contemporary cultural discourse.
Acerca Comunicación has implemented, among others, the following actions in different phases:
- Personalization, maintenance, and development of dynamic profiles on social media channels: Instagram, X, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Design of graphic materials for social media use
- Creation of audiovisual and photographic content
- Implementation of strategies for the growth of the community
- Implementation of actions to include the public on social media
- Support and implementation of social ads campaigns for different channels
- Live coverage of different editions of the Culture and Citizenship Encounter, the Culture and Ruralities Forum, and other events related to the project.