The Daniel and Nina Carasso Foundation is a family foundation created in 2010 and affiliated to the Fondation de France. It materialises its commitment in two main areas: sustainable food, for universal access to healthy food, respect of people and ecosystems, and Citizen Art, which works to develop a critical spirit and strengthen social cohesion.
Since 2020, Acerca Comunicación has offered the Foundation a 360º communication service in its lines of action, which has consolidated its image and made it a benchmark in these areas as well as in the field of philanthropy. Through the development of a communication strategy, consultancy, the work of the press office and dissemination campaigns in national and international media, the Foundation has achieved a strong presence in both general and specialised media over the years. The campaign focused on specific content to disseminate the actions accompanied and promoted by the Foundation. In addition, its positioning as an authoritative voice was strengthened through the development, management and maintenance of the digital strategy for its social channels.
The comprehensive communication campaign that has been carried out includes, among others, the following services:
- Develop a global strategy and communications advice
- Generating in-depth, accurate and high-quality content on the Foundation’s areas of activity for its digital channels
- Strategic dissemination campaigns in the national and international press for specific actions: preparation of press releases and submission to national, international and specialised media databases
- Creation of web content
- Management, planning and coordination of social networks (X and LinkedIn).
- Production of corporate graphics, adaptations and creativity
- Manage interviews and in-depth reports in the main national specialised and general media.
- Managing and writing opinion columns in the media
- Advice on discourse and key messages
- Meetings with media
- Maintain relationships with influencers and opinion leaders
- Ongoing monitoring of the personalised proposals and loyalty of journalists linked to the Foundation’s lines of action
- Live coverage on social networks, streaming of face-to-face and online events and creation of audiovisual material.
- Social media advertising campaigns and management of Google Grants.
- Preparation of monitoring reports and proposals for improvement.